Oily skin becomes more problematic in summers for both genders. But there are certain home remedies to treat oily skin in hot summers to look batter.
Oily skin cause problems for both genders, it is primarily cause issues towards the younger individual where it affects 1 of every 2 teenager’s girls and boys especially in the months of summer. Oily skin is more likely to bring blackheads, skin shine and acne on your face.
Basic Problems of Oily Skin
Major problem of oily skin is that it is more prone towards acne. Problem of acne persists for years of years on oily skin.
Another problem of oily skin are black and white heads emergence on cheeks, especially on nose and different parts of nose.
Oily skin has hyperactive oil producing glands. All time skin glow with excessive oil what come out on skin. Such oil on skin is a serious problem that people don’t have way to keep makeup and beauty products for long.
Basic care for oily skin
Citrus is Good
Home remedies for oily skin are worthy in results in accordance with the following basic skin care.
- Home remedies for oily skin supports the citrus fruits help to treat oily skin. Find natural herbal lotion base and add 3 to 4 drops per ounce of the citrus essential oil of choice to the base of herbal lotion, skin toner and aloe Vera gel. This remedy is best applied in the evening help to prevent excessive oil.
- Keep your skin clean thoroughly, oily skin does not mean dirty skin, extra oil can aid in trapping extra unwanted dust and polluted particles close to your skin, as well as dead skin cells that normally should just fall off and increase the oil.
- Know about the right time to wash your skin. Everybody have different skin type so there is no specific time to wash up your skin. Whenever you feel a layer of oil on your skin wash it with herbal face wash or soup.
- Don’t forget the moisturizing lotion although your skin is oily. This is a myth that oily skin needs only vanishing creams and lotions but in fact oily skin needs too the regular miniaturization.
- Healthy eating and water intake should be good; if you are healthy internally it will come with the worth of healthy skin. Big water intake makes you healthy internally. Good amount of vitamins and minerals from fruit and vegetable consumption bring internal health.
Home remedies for oily skin
1. Home remedies for oily skin comprise on all skin care regime. Following with the moisturizing session your skin need to exfoliate. It is necessary to exfoliate with a mild facial scrub about 2-3 times per week to balance the skin’s moisture and removal of dead skin. Rice powder is a natural exfoliating agent. Rice powder gives over stressed oily skin a new vitality and a healthy glow. Make paste with
- 1 tablespoon rice powder
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- Few drops of lemon juice, add water if needed to make paste.
Scrub your face with this paste.
2. Home remedies for oily skin should also comprise on homemade tonner. Skin after bathing, add rose petals and 4-6 drops of chamomile oil to the water and 2 drop of geranium oil. The chemicals in the petals and the oils act as a unique toner for your oily skin.
3. Mix 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice, 1 tablespoon of tomato juice, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice apply it on your face for 15min and rains it with cold water this will control your oil on skin.
4. Oily skin often face the problem of open pours, to minimize the pours make a mud mask in rose water with few drops of lemon juice apply it on your face when it get dry, rains it with cold water.