As of women, men are growing conscious about their looks day by day. They now feel the urge of looking their best and strive to do that by trying lots of treatments, some may work some fail big time. Men are particularly worried about their hair and frequently ask questions regarding the treatment and hair care products they should use in order to have healthy hair. So here I will try to answer all these questions of yours by giving you guys out there, some useful tips to have charming ‘prince like ’ hair.
As the famous British hair dresser Vidal Sassoon quotes “Hair is nature’s biggest compliment and the treatment of this compliment is in our hands.”
To achieve nature’s biggest compliment you just have to follow these simple tips. Ready? Here you go!
- Dry them naturally: Instead of rubbing a towel to dry your hair a good hair care tip would be that after a shower, soak out the excessive water out of your hair and stroke your hair in the direction they grow. This would prevent the damage rubbing would cause to your hair.
- Avoiding chemical treatments: A very important hair tip to keep your hair healthy and shiny. Try avoiding the usage of chemical products that would cause further damage to your hair. Instead of using chemical hair care products try using herbal hair care products of the well known Indian brand Himalaya.
- Get them trimmed on regular basis: If you wish for frizz and tangle free hair it is best if you get your hair trimmed on a regular basis as it is an important factor in hair care.
- Bring shine to dull looking hair: A nice and easy way to bring shine to dull looking hair. Three simple ways to do so are. Use a wide tooth comb. Wash hair with lukewarm water. Don’t over wash your hair, wash them on alternate days.
- Keep your diet healthy: The most vital hair care tip is that you need to have a well maintained diet. Eat healthy food, have enough sleep and don’t take too much stress. The kind of life you have usually reflects in your appearance so stay happy and look good!